Want to edit your images like professional? Try GIMP. It is a GNU image manipulation app which let’s you edit, draw, retouch, enhance your images. The app is quite easy to use and comes with documentation that would guide you to use it. It has multiple brushes, pens and pencils of different size. It also provides you multiple effects and colouriy options. You can easily retouch your photos on it.
Change logs of Gimp 2.8.18
Gimp is updating itself in regular intervals to fix various bugs and introduce more useful features in it. Here are changelogs of Gimp 2.8.18-
- It has now disabled the colour picker in OS to prevent the GUI lookup.
- It has prevented an accidental renaming of wrong adjacent item.
- For ICMS display filter it has now fixed gamut warning colours.
- On editing, unbolding had an issue which is now fixed in this version of the app.
- It has disabled the new style mode of full screen on OS X devices to prevent crash.
- In splash screen to show unknown duration it has added a feature of pulsing progress bar.
- It has decreased the size by 20% in the compression settings.
- Catalan, French, Dutch and Danish are added in the languages.
- It has updated documentation.
- It has updated translations in the app.
- Bug fixes are done in this version.
How to download GIMP 2.8.18?
To download click on the given button and install the app.