GIMP or GNU image manipulation programme is a cross platform image editor. It is a free application and you can change the source code to make changes in the programme. It is available for graphic designer, photographer or scientists. Many advanced tool are available to make changes to your pictures. It is created by the GIMP development team and was first released in 1996. It is available for Linux, Mac OS and Microsoft windows.
Features of GIMP 2.8.4
The different features to this game are:
- Toolbox, menus and dialogue boxes are available to access different tools that are available for editing.
- Eyedropper tool allows you to drop different colours which is available in a heavily stocked pallette.
- Colour blending can be done through a blender and gradients can be added.
- Some really advanced painting and colour adding can be done with that software.
- Different tools such as brush, blur perspective clone, smudge, sharpen etc are available to edit the pictures to a perfect level.
- Each image is made of different layers where each level can edited separately.
- Text layers can added using the text tool and also writings can be added to pictures.
- Can be automated with scripting languages such as scriptfu and others.
- Supports importing and exporting with different file formats which is really available.
- Free and open source nature has made GIMP really user friendly.
- Animation package can be used to add animations to the pictures.
- Different brushes and tool presets available.
How to download GIMP 2.8.4?
Click the link below to download the programme.