Ever wondered how people retouch and edit images making it look like real images? GIMP is one of the best image retouching and editing software available on the internet. It is basically a free and open-source graphic editor used for image editing and retouching. GIMP stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program and this program is written in C. The software is available across various operating systems like Microsoft Windows, Linux, OS X and many others. GIMP is very easy to use and you do not have to be a professional in order to use this software.
Features of GIMP 2.6.4
- Free of cost GIMP is absolutely free of cost and the users do not have to pay a single penny in order to avail the benefits of this software.
- Create original artwork- It allows the users to create original artwork without having to worry about the quality of the artwork. The users can use various tools in order to create their own artwork.
- Supports various different languages- It is very advanced and supports various different programming languages like C, C++, Perl, Python, Scheme and many others.
- Highly customizable- It makes sit easy for everyone to customize the images as per their needs. Due to the wide range of languages that GIMP supports, it makes it easy for everyone to enhance their experience by customizing their experience.
- High-quality photo Manipulation- It is a highly advanced image editing software and hence it allows the users to edit images in high quality.
How to download GIMP?
GIMP can be downloaded using the link given below. Click on the link to start download. Install the software after downloading.