GIMP or General Image Manipulation Program is a free, open source code software which lets you manipulate images, work with them, edit, re-touch and convert the formats from one to other. For graphic designers, photo-illustrators and others out there, GIMP is a great tool
to supplement and enhance their creative works.
Features of GIMP 2.1.7
- GIMP works for PC, Mac as well as Linux users.
- Get access to great tools that let you edit, retouch your images and create the best possible finished image to fit the visual in your mind. Get the best out of your creative works.
- It is absolutely free to use.
- It has an open source code which lets you customize it to your specifications.
- You can create your own photos with its high end editing tools that help you build the most unique visual.
- Muti-language support for computing languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Scheme etc.
- It assures the highest level of colour reproduction that lets you preserve your image quality over platforms.
- Number of scripts and plug-ins to create a better user experience.
How to download GIMP 2.1.7?
If you are on the lookout for the best image editor out there this is how you download GIMP –
- To download GIMP you just have to click on our easy download link given below.
- Once you have clicked on the link it will ask you via a pop up to save it. Click Save.
- Once it is saved on your computer run it and click on install.
- Once it is installed, you are ready to use it.