GIMP is a free open source raster graphics editor which is used for image retouching and editing, it is free from drawing, and converting between different images formats and more specialized tasks. GIMP is primarily developed by volunteers as a free software project which is associated with both GNU and GNOME projects.
Features of GIMP 2.1.6
Features of GIMP are given below:
- There are several ways of selecting colours, including colour palettes, colour choosers.
- You can also use an eyedropper tool to select a colour on the canvas.
- There is a number of default gradients included with GIMP, in fact a user can also create custom gradients with tools provided. Gradient plug-ins are also available.
- GIMP selection tools consist of a rectangular and circular selection tool, free select tool and fuzzy select tool.
- There are many tools which are available or can be used for editing images in GIMP.
- The most common tools available are a paint brush, pencil, airbrush, eraser and ink tools which is used to create used or blended pixels.
- Not only these but GIMP also provides smart tools that use a more complex algorithm to do things that are otherwise would be time consuming or impossible.
- An image being edited in GIMP can consist of many layers in a stack.
- GIMP supports importing and exporting with a large number of different file formats.
How to download GIMP 2.1.6?
So, after these many features in a single application why are you delaying to download the app!! Just click on the link given below to download the app.