GIMP is an application which provides a cross platform image editor available for GNU and other operating systems available. This application is a high quality app for scripted image manipulation. It is a freely distributed program for pictures retouching and it is expandable and extensible. It can differentiate between different image formats and more specialized tasks.
Features of GIMP 2.2.0
These below are the features listed about GIMP:
- It is an app which provides you an amazing colour management feature to ensure best colour reproduction across whichever media it is either digital and printed media.
- It is capable of reducing noise and can also crop image.
- The image enhancement tools are automatic so that you do not have to think twice before using this tool, the app does not only provide you with image enhancement tool but also colour adjustments tools.
- The app ensures that it provides you the customisable brushes to edit the image, by which the image looks original and is easily extensible.
- It offers all the sophisticated tools to delight the photographers, graphic designers and many similar professions, which is also augmented with plug-ins and extensions to perform any task.
- This application gives you the full site of painting tools which includes brushes, pencils, clones etc, and can also open virtually many images at a time.
- The manipulation is advanced in the app, it has layers and channels so that the texts can be edited in layers, and can foreground extraction tool, etc, also can load and save animations in the convenient frame as layer.
How to download GIMP 2.2.0?
You can download the application from the link provided below!