Looking for a sophisticated tool to give your work a professional touch? As designers, photographers or illustrators; we look for a the highest level of
perfection in our work. GIMP is that tool which will help you in achieving that point of perfection that you are looking for. Known as the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP), it is a cross-image editor available for
GNU/Linux, Windows and many other operating systems. Being a free software, this is a must try for all the creative professionals out there looking for perfection. Designed to be versatile, it is a really powerful tool for the photographers to retouch or restore high quality photographs. It provides the free –flow flexibility as it has tools that do not restrict an artist’s creation. It comes with a full aided took kit for a graphic designer to make that cutting –edge icon design. It provides a boundless open –space for a programmer to build whatever he wishes to.
Features of GIMP 1.0.9
- Highly versatile in terms of graphic manipulation.
- Allows you to change colours, widget spacing and icon sizes.
- Features a fullscreen mode allowing you to preview your work and also edit using most of the screen space.
- Multiple options available for Photograph Enhancement.
- Advanced photo retouching techniques help in getting rid of the unwanted details.
- Customizable brushes and gradients available.
- Animation packages also available.
- Popular free alternative to Adobe Photoshop.
- Supports huge number of Plug-ins.
- Helps in creating your own artwork from scratch.
- Always in constant development, so less chances of having bugs.
- GIMP has approximately 150 standard effects and filters, including Blur, Motion Blur and Noise.
How to download GIMP 1.0.9?
To download the app click below-