GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a software application delivering its best to create and edit images. Users of GIMP can use this software to make drawings (free form), editing pictures, retouching and converting various formats of the image. It works as a reliable graphic editor and offers innumerable features in a wide range of functions. Users on GIMP can create simple animations while using the feature of animation frames. GIMP is a fast downloading application which is free, safe and secured for any operative system including Windows, Mac OS, UNIX and Linux. It is an open source tool to help beginners as well as old learners for improving their talent by engaging themselves with digital art.
Features of GIMP 1.0.6
- GIMP provides their users with amazing tools like airbrush, pencil and eraser etc.
- Users are able to make a variety of images by their own using brush and multiple patterns.
- It allows users to make beautiful animate creations.
- Users on GIMP can crop, add text and resize the image.
- It assists user for exporting as well as importing miscellaneous file formats and can be drawn-out to additional formats using plugins.
How to Download GIMP 1.0.6?
- The user must and click on the download link located below this article.
- The current version works for any operating system (higher or Windows 7).
- As soon as the download is completed, the user must run the installer and can run it as soon as it is successfully completed.