GIMP is essentially a free and open source graphics editor that is very easy to use. The software can be used to edit graphics and images. GIMP stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program. The name itself describes the purpose of the software. Users can use GIMP in order to manipulate images and other such files. The software can be used for retouching and editing of images. GIMP also allows users to create free form drawings in high resolution. The software is absolutely free and helps users convert different image formats. GIMP is available across various operating systems.
Features of GIMP 1.0.5
- Free of cost- GIMP is one of the most famous and trusted image editing software that is absolutely free of cost. The user does not have to pay any money in order to use this software.
- Multi-platform availability- GIMP is available across various different operating systems like Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux and many others.
- High quality images- It ensures that the users are privileged with high quality images after editing. All edits are processed in the best quality possible.
- Supports various file formats- It supports almost every other file format available in the market. The software supports JPEG and PCX formats too that is hardly supported by any editing software.
- Easy to use- It has a very user-friendly interface which means anyone can use this software for editing. Any non-professional editor can also use this software without any trouble.
How to download GIMP 1.0.5?
The link to download GIMP is given below. Click on the link to start downloading.