GIMP is that one graphic manipulation software which is a popular free alternative to the Adobe Photoshop or the Adobe Illustrator. If you are bored with the standard user-interface of the Adobe softwares, that are used for the graphic manipulation processes; GIMP is that one software out there in the market that you might want to give a try. In the recent times, the GIMP software has improved upon itself immensely and has made efforts to fill in all the voids that it had compared to the Adobe graphics manipulation package. It has come up with a very simple user- interface that makes its usability better and is indeed very easy to understand compared to the other graphic manipulation softwares. It has put in immense efforts to provide its users with the best professional tools and to give in the maximum precision and give in the perfect art board for its users to create. It surprisingly also has the feature of the “Layers” similar to the option that you would find in the Adobe Photoshop.
Features of GIMP 4.1.3
What are the key features of GIMP? Let us read here
- It is a free available software for GNU Image Manipulation.
- Used best for photo manipulation and heavy graphic manipulation works.
- Also comes in with the feature of “Layers”, that similar to Adobe Photoshop.
- Has a customizable interface.
- Simple user- interface for easy understanding and better usage of the software.
- Works well for the photo enhancement.
- Suitable for digital retouching.
- Supports multiple file formats.
How to download GIMP 4.1.3?
Click on the link given below here-