GIMP is one of the most popularly used GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is one of the most user – friendly application in the market as it lets you change its source code and distribute any of your changes. With the level of sophistication in its tools and the precision provided by its features, GIMP is indeed one of the most ideal softwares out there for designers, photographers and illustrators. GIMP also provides you the right platform for practice, it is that one software that is the most ideal for you to give a form to your imagination. Compared to softwares like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, GIMP is quite simple and beginner level for your editing and illustrations. To start off with confidence, GIMP should definitely, be given a try.
Features of GIMP 4.1.7
The key features of GIMP–
- Various customizations available.
- User – friendly; as everything os arranged according to the users’ preferences.
- Tools for higher quality photo manipulation and editing.
- Also provides space for programming algorithms.
- Provides high definition colour- schemes for digital and printed media.
- Supports various programming languages such as Perl, Python and much more.
- Precise tools for retouching and restoring various creative compositions and photography.
- Works with layers.
- Also supports different file formats.
- Highly flexible for the artists and illustrators out there who wish to execute their work digitally.
- Highly compatible for users who wish to produce icons and various graphical components.
- Available on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Easily available for download.
How to download GIMP 4.1.7?
To download click below-