GIMP stand for GNU Image Manipulation Program. As the name suggests, the software is basically for image manipulation ie, editing and retouching of pictures and images. The software is available across various different kind of platforms like Windows, Linux and many other. GIMP is essentially a free and open-source image editing software. The software is very easy to use and everyone can use this software for editing images. GIMP is one of the best image editors available in the market. The software is open-source which allows anyone to have an enhanced experience while using the software.
Features of GIMP 4.2.8
- Free of cost- GIMP is a free of cost open-source image editor and unlike other image editing softwares, the user does not have to pay any money to access the software.
- Create artwork- It supports free hand drawings and helps the user create his own original artwork. They can take up an image and personalize it according to their will.
- High quality images- It promises to provide high quality images after editing. Although the quality might be less before editing, after editing the software will enhance the quality of the picture.
- Flexible- It allows the users to usthirdid party add-ons to enhance the experience of the user. The users can extend their program by including languages like Scheme, Python, Perl and many more.
- Easy to use- It is very easy to use and the user does not have to be a professional in order to use this software.
How to download GIMP 4.2.8?
GIMP can be downloaded using the link given below. Click on the link to begin download. Install the software after download.