GIMP is a photo editor which uses GNU Image Manipulations Program for renovating and editing of pictures. This software is free and also allows free hand drawing and converting a image to different formats for user’s usage and completion of tasks.
Features of GIMP 4.3.9
- This software is written in C coding language.
- Huge range of colour palates are available for painting and drawing activities. These colours can also be chosen by HTML Coding.
- Use of brush tool can be used for gradient. GIMP allows n number of default gradient tools.
- GIMP Tools includes smart tools for some high technology editing that saves time and are used almost every time while editing. This may consist of clone tool, perspective clone tool, blur tool, sharpen tool, dodge and burn tool, saturation tool, smudge tool, etc.
- GIMP consists of many of effects and filters like noise filter, blur filter, monochromatic filter, etc.
- You can easily import and export files from GIMP software.
How to download GIMP 4.3.9?
- Click on the given download link.
- For windows, you will get a .exe file which needs to be run.
- Accept the administrative controls.
- Pick your language which you are suitable with.
- The software will open.
- Press on customize and enable translations if you require any other language or else leave it.
- Select the files which you want to associate and create a desktop icon.
- Click on install button.
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.