GIMP is abbreviated as GNU Interface Manipulation Program which is a tool editor for retouching of images and re-editing it for much for better image interface. GIMP uses a variety of tools which many photo editors may not offer. This software is free of cost but offers almost each tool offered by adobe photoshop. Some user finds photoshop full of complexity, but GIMP isn’t a complex software.
Features of GIMP 4.4.6
- GIMP uses advanced scripting interface.
- Latest version available is 2.10.8.
- GIMP is available in various languages for easy user interface.
- GIMP allows multiple windows views.
- It also supports various phot formats and help converting their formats like GIF To jpeg, etc.
- GIMP uses alpha support for procurement purposes.
- Numerous variety of painting tools like cloning, selection, paint brush, pencil, airbrushing, burn tool, saturation , sharpen, etc are available exclusively on GIMP software.
- GIMP allows much faster importing and exporting of files.
- Flat images can be reshaped into 3-D images and logos.
How to download GIMP 4.4.6?
Download by clicking and it will prompt to install. For installing, double click. The software will begin and you can choose a language of your own. Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software. Go to windows and enable the single window mode. Now, GIMP is setup with the configurations and it is ready to be used to edit pictures.