GNU Interface Manipulation Program is a photo re editor for re touching of pictures with a variety of tools and brushes. GIMP allows logo making, badges making, 3D shapes making ,etc. This software has an increased demand in competition with adobe photoshop. Due to its easy user interface it is preferred more than adobe photoshop. GIMP also let users use multiple features at same time.
Features of GIMP 4.5.0
- GIMP allows easy cursor dragging features and keyboard usage.
- It keeps on updating their software with bugs fixation features.
- Easy GUI for any amateur to understand.
- It allows picture formats like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW & GIF.
- Raw images can be re touched and enhanced to a finished picture.
- GIMP uses alpha support network.
- It consists of various tools which support picture editing like cloning, selection, paint brush, pencil, airbrushing, burns tool, saturation, sharpens, HDR, Highlighting, pixel, dodge tool, filters, and many others.
- Logos transformation and watermarks can be re edited or plain image can be changed to a much better image.
How to download GIMP 4.5.0?
- Click on the given below download link.
- After downloading it, you are required to double click for installing.
- The software will begin and you can choose a language of your own.
- Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software.
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.
- Now, it will be automatically installed on the desktop and ready to be used.