GIMP is a powerful photo editor. It is abbreviated as GNU Interface Manipulation Program for re editing and re- touching of pictures.GIMP has easy user interface which helps a lot of users to deal with complexities.The toolbar consists of variety of tools to get your hands on. The colour palate and brush tools have super editing effects. With the help of GIMP, one can make the photo editor work for logos, badges and many 3D shapes making, etc. Multiple screen feature is most useful as you can edit easily by choosing any windows you like.
Features of GIMP 4.5.1
- Retouching of pictures becomes very handy due to easy GUI.
- GIMP keeps on updating their software with bugs fixation features.
- Pictures can be converted into the formats like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW & GIF. Very easily.
- Easy to import and export any file or image.
- Many exclusively photo editing filters are available on GIMP.
- It is free to use and does not require to unlock filters with premium subscription.
- GIMP allows various tools setting also changing flat images to multi- dimensional pictures.
How to download GIMP 4.5.1?
- Click on the download link and download the software.
- Double click for installing.
- The software will begin and you can choose a language of your own.
- Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software .
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.
- Now, the photo editor is ready to be used.