GIMP stands for GNU Image manipulation programme. The software is a free one which allows you to edit images or any graphic using it. You can simply use it to get professional like images. The application replaces the photoshop application as it has almost all of the features. You would not need to spend anything like you do in photoshop as the application is totally free of cost and the features are also available for free. It has a simple interface which makes it easy to use for all type of users.
Features of GIMP 4.5.6
The GIMP application comes with these features-
- The application allows the users to edit images like professionals.
- The application is available for free of cost.
- It supports different languages.
- The application is available for all type of platforms.
- You would be able to fix small details in the images as it has healing tool and cloning tool.
- It supports TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TGA, PSD, BMP, XWD, XPM, PIX, CEL, MNG, PPM and, PPX formats.
- The application is easy in use because of its easy interface.
- It has a quick mask mode where users can paint the selected area using brush.
How to download GIMP 4.5.6?
The GIMP can be downloaded in any of your device. Just click on the given below download link and get the application in your device.Open the application and install it using the instructions you will get on screen.