GIMP is an application with which anyone can edit their images and give them a professional touch without even hiring professionals. The full form of the abbreviation GIMP is GNU Image Manipulation Programme. The application is for editing images. It has various tools that allows the users to edit as they want it. It is available for free of cost which is the best thing for users and because of which users prefer it over Photoshop. The application can be downloaded in any of the platforms, thus all type of device are supported by it.
Features of GIMP 4.6.2
The GIMP has the following features-
- The application lets you edit the images easily.
- The app has a blur tool which can blur the background or any selected area of the image.
- Users can use different sizes of pen and brushes to edit.
- Color contrast, sharpness, brightness etc can be adjusted using this app.
- It allows the users to resize the image into any size they want also have trimming and cropping tool.
- The application allows the users to use it in any device they want as it supports all platforms.
- It is available for free of cost and thus no need to pay for it.
How to download GIMP 4.6.2?
To download GIMP app in your device you would need to click the given download link. It will redirect you to a download page where you can find all platform supporting GIMP files. Download yours and install.