GIMP is one of the best featured apps which is alternative to photoshop and allows image re-editing to make it much more presentable. GIMP allows users to get the desired photo using a wide variety of tools. It is abbreviated as GNU Image Manipulation Program giving users an expert photo editing
Features of GIMP 4.6.4
- Easy watermark editing and adjustments to deliver it professionally.
- GIMP has alpha support for high imaging and high resolution pictures.
- Allows procedures for database for external and internal programs.
- You can use as much undo and re-do feature in GIMP.
- GIMP supports various Image Formats like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW & GIF.
- Multiple screens can be chosen to make editing an easy process.
- Easy drags and drop feature for handy editing.
- Easy unlocking of filters to give the best and natural editing experience.
- Clone, saturation, burn, pixel, grainy effect, saturation, dodge tool, erase, blur and many other features are available on GIMP.
- Shortcut feature which let you use commands which let you choose the required tool easily.
How to download GIMP 4.6.4?
- Click the below given link and download.
- Double click for installing.
- The software will begin and you can choose a language of your own.
- Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software.
- Go to windows and enable single window mode.
- Now, GIMP can be launched and ready for editing