GIMP is abbreviated as GNU Image Manipulation Program and it is a photo editor which is used for retouching of images and making dull images to a better version. GIMP is just as same as photoshop but is still developing. It might not have all the tools available on adobe photoshop but it can be used
to perform small projects.
Features of GIMP 4.6.7
- GIMP changes its source code and then makes the changes on the picture.
- It has an easy user interface as it can be manipulated and its source can be changed according to the users.
- GIMP uses 3 rd party source plugins.
- GIMP consists of a variety tools to increase the editing skills which can further be implemented in web designing, illustrations, photo editing and much more.
- It automatically deletes unused files and creates space.
- GIMP has gradients for filters.
- It tools features like cloning, burning, shaping, blurring, healing, layering, channeling, saturation, lodging, pixelating, cropping, removal of unwanted photos, etc.
- It includes pantone colour and CMYK color profiles.
- Images can be autosaved by cloud syncing.
How to download GIMP 4.6.7?
- To download the app in your device click on the given below link.
- Double click for installing the software.
- The software will begin and you can choose a language of your own.
- Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software.
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.