GNU Interface Manipulation Program is a image editor software with which you can re touch or edit the images easily. GIMP allows logo making, badges making, 3D shapes making , etc. It is one of the biggest competitors of adobe photoshop. Due to its easy user interface it is preferred more than adobe photoshop. GIMP also lets users to use multiple tools at the same time.
Features of GIMP 4.7.1
- GIMP allows you to use the app easily with its cursor dragging features and keyboard.
- Regularly updates are provided to the software which fixes bugs and adds improvements.
- It has various tools which support picture editing like cloning, selection, paint brush, pencil, airbrushing, burns tool, saturation, sharpens, HDR, Highlighting, pixel, dodge tool, filters, and many others.
- Raw images can be re touched and enhanced to a perfect picture.
- Easy GUI for any new user to understand.
- It allows picture formats like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW & GIF.
- It uses alpha support network.
- Logos transformation and watermarks can also be re edited. It can change any plain image to a better image.
How to download GIMP 4.7.1?
- Click on the given below download link.
- After downloading it, you are required to double click for installing.
- The software will begin and you can choose a language of your own.
- Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software.
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.
- Now, it will be automatically installed on the desktop and ready to be used.