GIMP is a software abbreviated as GNU Image Manipulation Program. This is a editing software which is used for completing small projects like retouching and enhancing an image. GIMP has some of the basic tools that are needed at the entry level but it does not have advanced tools. GIMP is working on updating and releasing some new tools.
Features of GIMP 4.7.9
- GIMP has easy interface if compared to photoshops complexities. These tools can be easily implanted to any source image.
- GIMP uses in built source plugins for image manipulation.
- You can use a variety of tools for enhancing and it also provides some creative editing ideas that can be implemented in projects of web designing, illustrations, photography editing ideas.
- It frees some space by deleting unused files by using its detection feature.
- It has a spectrum of tools to choose from like cloning, burning, shaping, blurring, healing, layering, channeling, saturation, lodging, pixelating, cropping, removal of unwanted photos, etc.
- GIMP uses Pantone colour and CMYK color profiles.
- Images can be autosaved and auto recovered very easily without losing a picture.
How to download GIMP 4.7.9?
- Click on the given below download link to get the app.
- Once downloaded, double click for installing the software.
- The software will begin and you can choose a language of your own.
- Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software.
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.