GIMP is an application which makes it possible for the users to edit images like professionals. The application allows users to use various tools to edit images. The full name of the application is GNU image manipulation program. The application can be downloaded in any of the device you have as it is available for all type of platforms.
Features of GIMP 4.8.7
- This software is written in C coding language.
- Various range of colour palates are available for painting and drawing activities. These colors can also be chosen by HTML Coding.
- Diferent size of brushees are available in the app which can be used to gradient and do lot more with the images.
- GIMP Tools has smart tools for some high technology editing that helps in saving time and are used almost every time while editing. This may include clone tool, perspective clone tool, blur tool, sharpen tool, dodge and burn tool, saturation tool, smudge tool, etc.
- GIMP consists of many of effects and filters like noise filter, blur filter, monochromatic filter, etc.
- You can easily import and export files from GIMP software.
How to download GIMP 4.8.7?
- Click on the given download link.
- For windows, you will get a .exe file which needs to be run.
- Accept the administrative controls.
- Pick your language which you are suitable with.
- The software will open.
- Press on customize and enable translations if you require any other language or else leave it.
- Select the files which you want to associate and create a desktop icon.
- Click on install button.
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.