GIMP is GNU Image manipulation programme. This is an image editor which makes your editing experience better. The application lets you edit the images with various tools and brushes. The application is available for free of cost, so using it wouldn’t be any problem for you. The GIMP app allows you to use various filters.
Features of GIMP 4.9.7
- GIMP allows easy cursor dragging features and keyboard usage.
- It keeps on updating their software with bugs fixation features.
- Easy GUI for any amateur to understand.
- It allows picture formats like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW & GIF.
- Raw images can be re touched and enhanced to a finished picture.
- GIMP uses alpha support network.
- It consists of various tools which support picture editing like cloning, selection, paint brush, pencil, airbrushing, burns tool, saturation, sharpens, HDR, Highlighting, pixel, dodge tool, filters, and many others.
- Logos transformation and watermarks can be re edited or plain image can be changed to a much better image.
How to download GIMP 4.9.7?
- Click on the given below download link.
- After downloading it, you are required to double click for installing.
- The software will begin and you can choose a language of your own.
- Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software.
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.
- Now, it will be automatically installed on the desktop and ready to be used.