GIMP is abbreviated as GNU Image Manipulation Program and it is a photo editor which is used for making all your images better by editing them. GIMP is just as same as photoshop but is still developing. It might not have all the tools available on adobe photoshop but it can be used
to perform small projects.
Features of GIMP 6.0.33
- GIMP changes its source code and then makes the changes on the picture.
- It has a simple and easy user interface that you are able to use conveniently.
- It uses 3rd party source plugins.
- GIMP consists of a variety tools to increase the editing skills which can further be implemented in web designing, illustrations, photo editing and much more.
- It automatically deletes unused files and creates space.
- GIMP has gradients for filters.
- It tools features like cloning, burning, shaping, blurring, healing, layering, channeling, saturation, lodging, pixelating, cropping, removal of unwanted photos, etc.
- It includes pantone colour and CMYK color profiles.
- Images can be autosaved by cloud syncing.
How to download GIMP 6.0.33?
- To download the app in your device click on the given below link.
- Double click for installing the software.
- The software will begin and you can choose a language of your own.
- Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software.
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.