GIMP is an open source photo editor which gives the picture a professional retouch. GIMP is abbreviated as GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is capable of a lot of tasks and function and in terms of usage it is as easy as MS Paint.
Features of GIMP 6.0.76
- GIMP changes its source code and then makes the changes on the picture.
- It allows 3 rd party source plugins.
- GIMP consists of a bunch of sophisticated tools which can be used for web browsing, making illustrations, photography editing and much more.
- Easy importing and exporting of files.
- It has a debugging feature for removing saved files so as to make space.
- It has ample of tools like cloning, burning, shaping, blurring, healing, layering, channeling, saturation, lodging, pixelating, cropping, removal of unwanted photos, etc.
- GIMP has an auto recovery saving file feature in case of any mishappening occurs in the software.
- It includes a pantone colour library of 32 bit color depth, CMYK color profiles.
- Cloud feature is available for storing of pictures and images.
How to download GIMP 6.0.76?
- To download the software, click on the given below link.
- Double click for installing.
- The software will begin and you can choose the language of your own.
- Select the files which can be linked to create a desktop icon of the GIMP software.
- Go to windows>enable single window mode.
- Now, GIMP can be launched now.