GIMP is an open source photo editor that allows you to render high quality images. Free download the latest version of GIMP for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
|Developer(s)||The GIMP Development Team|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|License||GNU GPL v3+|
- Huge library of brushes, filters and plugins.
- Supports single and multi-window tasking.
- Import and export various file formats (XCF file supports upto 4 GB).
- Third party plugins such as GAP, GPS, Resynthesizer, G’MIC are available.
- Supports scripted image manipulation (C, C++, Python and more)